Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Release Day!



"Home Fires" is releasing today! Whoo-hoo! To read a blurb and an excerpt, please go to my website.

Today's stop on my Goddess Fish Tour is at Ramblings from a Coffee Addicted Writer, where I'll be talking about some of the historical information that went into the writing of "Home Fires".

I'm also at the blog of my friend Janet Corcoran today, and I'm sharing some of the stories told by war brides that especially touched my heart. Janet's blog isn't part of the Goddess Fish Tour, so comments made aren't eligible for the $25 Amazon gift certificate, but I am giving away a PDF copy of "Home Fires" to one lucky commenter. Come on down!

To learn about additional ways you can enter to win the $25 gift certificate, please go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment