Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sexy Saturday!

I want to share a sexy tidbit from my latest release "There Goes the Groom". Here's seven hot little paragraphs:


Tony stood behind her and pressed a kiss to her neck, just under her ear, in a spot he knew drove her wild. He felt a tremble ripple through her body, and it was all he could do to keep from ripping off her clothes and taking her right now.
Patience, he told himself.
“Do you remember Olivia, how I put my mouth here?” He cupped her breasts and gently massaged. “I remember how you moaned as I suckled you, how you arched your back and offered yourself to me. How you begged me for more.”
He let his hand drift down her stomach. “And then I kissed you everywhere. Your skin was hot and tasted like honey. So sweet.” Tony cupped her at the apex of her thighs and a moan escaped her lips. Olivia’s head fell back against Tony’s shoulder. “I kissed you here. Do you remember? It was the first time and as soon as put my tongue inside you, you exploded. You cried out my name, over and over, and your body just kept writhing beneath me. It was the first time I’d brought you to orgasm like that. But I wasn’t finished with you? Do you remember?”
Olivia’s moan told him she did.
“I made you come again, didn’t I? Do you remember how I sucked you, licked you, until your body began to tense beneath me once more. You screamed my name again and came in my mouth. I’ve never tasted anything so sweet.
“And then I had to have you. We were both slick with sweat and the smell of our love was all around us. You were so wet, Olivia. You wanted me too. You told me how much you wanted me inside you. I drove myself into you, like an animal. I couldn’t control myself, but you were with me all the way, telling me you loved me, telling me not to stop. I felt you start to shudder once more and it sent me completely over the edge. I’d never had an orgasm like it before.”

For more sexy Saturday snippets, please go to www.mysexysaturday.blogspot.com  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment