Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Sexy Saturday!


It's My Sexy Saturday again! I've got another 7 paragraph snippet from my October 7 Carina Press release, "First and Again". Bridget and Jack are about to make love for the first time in twenty years:

She pushed her jeans down her hips, slowly, languidly. They fell to the floor, pooling at her feet. She stepped gracefully away from them, and for a moment she stared at them, her hands splayed over her abdomen as if she was trying to cover herself. At last she lifted her gaze to his, all traces of playfulness gone. Was she afraid he wouldn’t want her?  

“So what do you think?” she whispered.

He stepped forward and took her hand, kissing it tenderly. “I think that’s the sexiest bit of white cotton I’ve ever seen.”

She smiled tremulously. “Oh yeah?”

“Yeah.”

She took a step back, mischief evident once more in her eyes. Her thumbs found the elastic of her panties and teased them lower. “As much as you love these panties, I think it’s time for them to go.”

He swallowed. “I’m all for that.”

For more great sexy Saturday snippets, please go to www.mysexysaturday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment